Sunday, December 21, 2008

Can't believe!!!

my friends...or whoever that viewing my blog...
do u believe that i am addicted to Thai pop??
let me tell you the truth...
>
>
>
YES! I AM ADDICTED TO THAI POP!
(Don't open ur mouth so big lahhhh!)
Recently, i keep listening to Thai pop... i'm really addicted...
EARLIER...i have no interest at all to thai pop
till aiseu... suddenly tell me that thai pop is very NICE!
i did not believe at 1st... till she send me a
thai song ( i forgot what song is it... i just know the artist is Golf and Mike)
then i downloaded the whole album... still i'm not addicted yet...
TILL...aiseu send me an album (Maybe I'm bad -Chin)
then i can't stop listening the album everytime i switch on my computer...
(I'm listening thai pop right now...XD)
thx to aiseu has recommended me thai singers and albums... =)
감사니다

Maybe I'm Bad - Chin


GET R3ADY - Golf and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment