Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yes Man!

went pyramid today with my friends and watched a movie...YES MAN!


the show start at 2.30pm
before that we went to subway for lunch. I'll never forget the taste of the food! YUMMY!
after that we went to S&J, Hinode shop or whatever souvenir shop to hunt for christmas gift... my friends are the one who hunting not me...coz...i'm trying to save my money!
then we walk in to the cinema at 2.20pm while 2 of us were 'lost' in the shopping center.... they were searching the location of cinema... Luckily, they found the cinema before the show starts... *LOL*
the show ended at 4.15pm... and we went to jusco and bought sushi for our tea time ^^(forgot to take picture)
after that... we have nothing do loh... of coz balik rumah lah~
next gathering.... call Dao Rae gathering...HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment