Monday, June 15, 2009

I WANNA CRY!!!

Jia Yi feels so sad right now...
Jia Yi feels wanna cry out loudly...
Jia Yi's heart is so pain...
This is all because of my car...
I met an accident this morning...
I hit people's car...
Her car no scratches and no 'injuries' ...
BUT... i have a big problem with my car...
my car's bumper has actually dropped a little bit down...
and i can see the gap between the light and the bumper...
scratches on my car's bumper, and i saw that my car's bumper has gone inwards a little bit...
the number plate of my car also dropped...
and the front cover there... a little bit bend upwards T_T
i was so sad and wanted to cry out loud that time...
cause my dad bought this car 3 months ago...
and now it has a lot of 'injuries' on it within this 3 weeks...
i have no mood to attend classes after i've made my car until like this...
UNTIL my dad came to my school and check the car...
at least that time my mood was better after that...
and when i look at the car now... my heart feel so pain... T_T
my dad is going to fix it tomorrow... hope... everything will be alright...

No comments:

Post a Comment