Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'd been cracking my head for ideas in the previous semester and thought all sort of cracking head thingy would end on that semester...
somehow it didn't end and continue to this semester...
Im half advertiser.. and i know i have to do this for 3 years in my university...
I love to attend advertising class and i love to generate a lot of ideas.
BUT...
i really hate when my brain juice is dry yet i have to force myself to come out with some ideas.
especially when the deadline is just around the corner.
it got worse this sem!! there's a part of the assignment is idea generation and i thought we just have to generate 2 or 3 ideas to get approved...
but things aren't what i thought...
Our tutor told us that:
An idea contains 0.5% and if u want to gain full marks (5%), you got to have 10 ideas approved by me, which means you might have to generate at least 50 ideas.
So i've been spending my weekend,
walking here and there in my house, lying down staring at the ceiling, rolling on the floor... just to get ideas as many as possible...
Then now on Sunday, at 8.05pm, i've got ONLY 3 ideas! and have no confidence with my ideas at all...
and im out of ideas.....
...brain dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment