Sunday, May 16, 2010

I miss the days, I miss the feelings

just finished watching a Korean talent competition organized by The Korea Tourism...
My friends participated the contest... and they entered to final...
the final was held yesterday... and they post their dancing video on facebook just now...
I was really curious bout their dancing...
So i clicked 'PLAY'
They dance well...
They cut and joined few of the Korean songs and made it into one...
But...
when i was watching the video...
the more i watch...
I remembered the days i practiced dance with Aiseu, Rienne, Pei Jie, Pei Yeen, Jessica...
Although those competition we participated were not huge event,
i really enjoyed the days we practiced, love the feelings when we were on the stage...

Our choreographer, is also our team leader - Aiseu...
She loves dancing so much...
and everyone from her team were inspired with her dancing spirit...
When we were having our dancing practice...
she trained us hardly...
But when she says...
"I want to see how you dance"
All of us will feel (a little bit) frightened...
This is because....
She is very concern on every single move, the position, even the angle of every moves... =D
When she sees any wrong movement... she'll correct us...
but the more we did wrong... the more she will 'BOMB' (get what i mean? =P)
but also because of the 'BOMB', we all practiced hardly... ^^

I miss the days~~ TT
I miss the feelings... I want the spirit to be back~
Y this Korean Wave Competition doesnt held during our secondary school time??!
Now all of us are busy with our course...
especially Rienne and Aiseu has entered the most busiest school in Subang Area...
They won't have time for practice if we participate the competition...

No comments:

Post a Comment