Saturday, June 5, 2010

Degreeeee courses started~

Finally here comes my degree =D
it's the 1st week in the new faculty...
feel fresh? not really... the place, it's still a factory for education used XD
the 1st lecture i attended was communicative english... it's actually ENGLISH...
the word "communicative" added...
i think it's just to make it sounds more "pro" for that subject? hehe

1st day of the week, woke up at 6.30am. I still feeling sleepy at the moment i opened my eyes.
But what can I DO?
i drive there... i woke up early to avoid traffic jam, for parking slots...
and distance to my uni isn't near...

...went out a lot during this week...
i had gathering with chin ling on wednesday,
isaiah's birthday on Thursday night,
spent some time at friends' house on friday.
It's really a relaxing week. =D
next week need to start doing my assignments d... ><
got to be more hardworking in order to achieve great results...
aja aja!!

No comments:

Post a Comment