Thursday, November 4, 2010

4-day holiday =D

Hooray! I am free for 4 days!! =D
I have no class today,
tomorrow is Deepavali,
Saturday French Class cancelled because of Deepavali~
and Sunday. ^^

Although i have 4-day holiday, still, i cant get rid of the assignments! ==
I got 4 subjects this short semester! This is so pack rite?!
other course students only have 2 or 3 subjects for their short sem but ours 4 ==
Every week we are rushing to complete our assignments! AIGOO~
whenever we handed up an assignment, we have to think of the next assignment...
This is so tiring... and our brain juice is dried because of keep thinking ideas...
and Finally i have time to let my brain rest~

Here is a list of my assignments' deadlines:
27/11 Storyboard
1/11 Teambuilding & Leadership Assignment
3/11 Stillomatic
10/11 5-shot exercise
13/11 French Mid Term
20/11 French Quiz
22/11 Article Review
23/11 French Presentation Video
26/11 Sun Zi's Art of War Assignment (Report)
4/12 Short Drama Presentation

I have to hand up the 5 shot exercise next Wednesday...
and i have no idea what to do ><
Duhhh!!!
just forget about of these assignments... for now ONLY...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going out with my "korean" friends this saturday night! AGAIN ^^
I LOVEEEE to hang out with them~
We always speak korean among us and people around us could not understand what are we saying! the feeling is so good ~ hahaha =P
with them... i can easily forget about the assignments ^^
It's a way for me to get rid of those assignments although it's just a short moment...

한국어 수업의 친구들 사랑해! 선생님도 고맙고 사랑해!
토요일을 기대해요!~

No comments:

Post a Comment