Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SILLY ME!

I realized... I am so weak...
Whenever i face something new, i can be so weak and feel wanna escape from it.
I have no courage to face it, I scare i will not be able to do well.
Yesterday, during Radio Broadcasting lecture class, our lecturer briefed us the assignments.
when it comes to an individual assignment that need us to be announcer and hold an own program,
in that moment, i feel so scare, i'm afraid that i couldn't perform well during my presentation!
I feel so uncomfortable...I try to console myself, telling myself "i'm able to do it, u'll gain experience through this!"
And, it works well on me, I feel better but...only temporarily, I turn down again after few minutes, hours...
The worse is that... i even think that i have chosen the wrong path...
I know my thinking is stupid... anyway, it just a thought when i feel very down... but it wont affect me on what i'm doing now... kyaaaaaa~

To ME:SILLY, STUPID U! UR career is to be an editor and U want to work in a broadcast station, without going through this U will not be able to do what U want in the future.... 바보는 나! 으이구..

No comments:

Post a Comment